Two-years PSW is Back in the UK for International Students

UK is literally opening their arms to the international students once again with PSW opportunity. And the message is crystal clear “Welcome back to the UK“. Two year work rights after studying in the UK is now open for all international students who will be studying undergraduate, postgraduate or research level PhD/MPhil. UK’s Tier 4 student visa application rate significantly declined from South-East Asia in the last few years. But educators are now expecting good number of applications from that region. This is very significant reason to chose UK. PSW permit for the graduates who would like to experience real life work opportunities after finishing their degrees in UK.

UK Post Study Work Permit (PSW)
UK Government brought back Post Study Work (PSW) permit for Tier 4 international students.

UK has become always #1 or #2 in top study destinations for international students over the past few decades. But Theresa May’s strict immigration policy downgraded international students interest to study in the UK. Whereas, Australia and Canada had taken that opportunity completely and South Asian (India, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc) students more focused on those countries. Studying abroad has been always fascinating and Great Britain has long history and culture to education overseas students.

There’s no doubt about British education systems and their worlds top ranked universities prestiges. Overseas student will start getting this benefit from 2020-21 academic years. So if anyone staring to study abroad you must consider UK for your higher education. This opportunity available for both students already studying in the UK and who’s planning to study in the UK from outside UK. Tier 4 international students will also get benefited from working part-time during their study up to 20 hours if they are studying at public institutes. And full time during holidays or term break.

Students are seeking admission to study in the UK should get proper career guidance and advise from experienced councillor. It is better to come and visit our office or simply drop us an email with your inquiry. Our trained counsellors will be able to assist students with their needs and support.